Thursday, January 28, 2010

zeroONE282010

here i am

'can't always do what's right
but can always do what's left'
-TCV @ 1:37-


::::::::::::::::::

"Son, Grand has always been part of my name.
Are you JUST realizing that?
Grand Wizness, GrandMaster, GrandMixologist
GrandFunkalicious
Whew the list is long"
-Originator of Orijanel @ 9:51-

:::::::::::::::

Get to know Mr. Dungy if you don't already


::::::::::

Sly and the Family Band
Paul Simon w/ The All African Band
Prince
That would be my ideal lineup
off the top of my head

time to pull some files from our filing cabinet
walk past multiple people plugging away at the daily grind
to grab paper filed in between thicker paper
fastened by thin metal
only to be passed around
read
analyzed
and eventually judged


-----------------
------
katy perry is not my friend
but
she should be
someone inform her
then inform me

anxious in the short term for a burger
in the long term for some Elle
to be delivered into this world
ah well, the good anxiety will soon be replaced
by the bad
the hiding out in the bushes with a
shotgun
following slowly in an unmarked car
to prom
so I should likely preach patience
to myself
..
..
he
and this bit
kill me every single time
I MUST have multiple lives
thank you for the revelation Mr Peters

just had a burger that run me 9 bucks
not worth it
the 4 buck one from JITB yesterday
was just as good
depressing
especially due to the fact I was spotting a lunch
rough
message home to honey
we're eating mac and cheese and whatever else
is dwelling in our cabs
i do love mac and cheese though

speaking of mac
Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom
is
an absolutely classic
Always Sunny episode
I love all the more that Mac's mom is referred to as
Mrs. Mac

Them Crooked Vultures
know how to put together some rock
and roll
thank you gentlemen
for this musical escape in the form of
your debut album


out E 5000



No comments:

Post a Comment