Wednesday, January 27, 2010

0127twothousandten

good morning Vietnam!!!
good morning America!!
good morning self!

one crucial organization of documents and faxing of them down
tons to go

the Melbourne city centre area is 20,000 population
with no private cars
my eventual home
based on visual stimulation alone
that's how I roll

i'm caught between a power struggle
and it's horrible
it made me ball up my fists
I also desperately need to eat
missing out on my traditional pb & j that I typically consume
in the AM
.
.

my physical for my life insurance is Saturday
urine - fine
blood - ouch, but fine
jelly finger!?! - really!?!
I'm 26 years old
and
I'm freaking out
officially
text-to-movies..do you understand??
.
.
.
sirloin burger with swiss cheese and grilled onions
yes please and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment