Friday, January 22, 2010

012210


23 won
they were 'more physical'
according to 24
they also hit their free throws

23 is also favored in every US state in MVP voting
every one except Colorado
they voted for Melo
ugh


yeah
that swell gentleman in red
ugh
...

data transfers taking forever
if forever
then filling out this financial information sheet is
eternity
and beyond

an automated machine just told me what I 'need' to do
hmm...I was in the middle of thinking how ridiculous that is
then I listened
so, how ridiculous am I?

just copped the Love Hate Relationship single
3 songs from blood family, the Y-Dresta

support him if you can
...

mini buffalo ranch chicken burgers
go down
oh so well
after
what I would call
a successful venture
to Target
right on
target

laughter is always nice to hear
even 'ugly laughter'

shin and song is apparently 'too easy'
for the representative on the other end
he is really really
trippin me
out

the ssn's don't match
figures
'let me take a peak, because I see something different'
what on earth could he see?
he returns as if nothing
absolutely nothing has happened

a guy just left
his drive home is an hour
and forty five minutes
bless his heart
I'll leave here in an hour
and
still beat him to our respective destinations
rugged

i'm still
trying to figure out the point of this



just found out I'm starting for my basketball team
nice
I was the 6th man last year as I recovered from injury
i'm recovered
ready to dominate
Superstar Basketball beware!

As my work day ends
So does this entry

Elle will be here soon
Danger is on the horizon
Wilson to be carried on







No comments:

Post a Comment