Thursday, January 21, 2010

012110

starting this later than desired
yet
it is started

the last thing in my head last night
for some reason


she was like
'are you singing bone thugs n harmony?'

yes
yes I was
....

the rain comes in bunches
it hasn't stayed for much more than 3 hours at a time
what a crime

the smokers seem to find this quite convenient
each time the rain fades
I watch them flock to the exits
to suck some stick
....

french roast coffee
is most easily dripped from a Keurig machine
drawback is
I can't control the strength
similar to my everyday crime fighting life

I'd like to drink Horchata
in the summer
with Vampire Weekend

lunch on Wednesday with Prado
Osvaldo is a champion of a name

my stomach just sounded like Harry's
from Dumb & Dumber
not good
at all
...
as I walked back to my desk
I was instructed to watch this



thank you Jo
his MJ lean at 2:05 is worth it all in itself
...

took a walk around the building
the air after a downpour is the freshest we get
here in so cal
it's cal...so?!

my day has been just that
a day that has now turned to night
this night
I will strive for adventure and peace
this night
I will realize what need be realized
whatever it may be

goodnight my friends

oh yes
23 v 24 tonight
who comes out victorious??




No comments:

Post a Comment