Friday, January 29, 2010

01twentyNINE10

started my morning with some bg
sprinkled in a tad of ag
and culminated with the chair rushing into my office door
pulling the yellow stained shirt off my back
looking me dead in the eye
and telling me that my problems are weak
my visions equally blurred
but our hearts
our hearts
eerily
the
same

thank you
..
.
just postponed a sale date on a home nearing foreclosure
that feels good
I technically didn't do anything except make a phone call
that feels good
to make a phone call and get the results you desire

"all hands on deck now...the sea is getting rough again"

'service not available' reads my phone
not cool
at all
here i wait
bejeweled is even making me anxious
because i usually engage while on
the phone
but my phone
reads
'service not available'
not cool
still
...
..
"time to throw the Wu sign, throw both of yall hands up"

transferring data to my phone is causing my computer
a bit of a monitor-ache
while our phones have been down now for three hours
i calmly lose my cool

dropped four pounds at the pool
my phone still refuses to work
what a inanimate mechanical jerk
right?

i do for you cheap
cheap cheap
goodnight




No comments:

Post a Comment