Wednesday, January 20, 2010

012010

i find no time throughout my day
to post
to blog
to write
to type
At the beginning of certain days I will start a bLOG
and
as the day goes by
I will try
to drop in with my two cents and possibly a dollar bill
Not too many hot cocoa's mixed with water are tasty
the one at my lips
however
is divine
frustration rises when my clients phone number is disconnected
it further flies when a business contacts website is down
zoning unintentionally
mixed healthfully with Bumbo viewing on Youtube
this computer is really pushing my buttons
and not the 'on' one
why won't this video embed?
there are no spaces showing between my work
I can't just write
this is work
'i have many baby breeding machine friends'
is the quote of the day
which is quite fitting
as this work day
comes
to an
end
I like this idea because it keeps me fresh
although I feel a little stale
will this downpour of rain
turn to hail?
the xb and me
will bail

1 comment:

  1. wow
    that is amazing!
    the rambling and the nonsense made so much sense

    ReplyDelete