Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oh3oh220oh1

oh
my my my
453pm my writing starts
never a good thing
for anyone who might read
but more importantly
for my ego
deflated

to my credit
my workday started late
but
deflated

Taylor is now on the line
sounding cheery as ever
a nice change of pace
now
lets see how helpful she
can be

not very
unfortunately
hopefully her transfer hand
is steady
forwarded to a line of fruit

BG is on a World Cup high
forwarded me one goal after another
thank him for that
watching a world class goal is always
great
watching a world cup world class goal
is beyond great
it's memorable
breathtaking
marvelous

Chase's hold music
is not entertaining
at all
catchy? no
motivating? certainly not

for English press 1
for Spanish press 2
if they only understood Spanish
how would they know to press 2?

my folks are stopping by the crib
to see me??
na. i'd have to be there
minor detail

pick up some food
hit 2204
eat
rest
Elle
smile
sleep

orijanel
out

No comments:

Post a Comment