Monday, March 1, 2010

1stofMARCH2010




good morning world!
i hope you are well
if not - leave me a message
tell me about it
and I'll reply in tomorrows blog
from my heart
the bottom
of it

the previous all stemmed from me 'googling'
the phrase 'good morning world'
now I will follow these slick gentleman on their journey
see what their 1st sode is all about
go from there...

good morning Bg
Good morning AGizzle
Hello Billy the Goat
my peeps, what's good

I open with madness but promise
sanity might prevail



Aya Yasuda is technically my 'friend' now



a day or so after accepting my request on FB



thank you Aya



My primary focus on obtaining friendship



was to say I'm sorry for your sad DQ



from the winter olympics for the weight limit



not yours of course



but your total weight in the event



it's not your fault



probably your trainer :)






aside from my sorrow for you



I also laud you for the pictures of Japan



it's glorious landscapes sampled here...



thank you again!






























The Hat

served as my source of lunch

lunch with OP and Nicole was

amazing

my stomach certainly does not agree

the usual result

of a chili tamale boat


goodnight my gentle people
sorry for the whack spacing
blogspot closed on me and
ruined my layout

f

out

orijanel



No comments:

Post a Comment