Monday, November 16, 2009

I Want to Blog All Over You

Good Afternoon Readers/Bloggers/Loch Ness Monsters

I hope this blog finds you well, healthy, and well rested.

I hope I find you happily stirring in your personal space.

My weekend was one of happiness over ice, with a brim of sugar and a lime wedge.

Family, friends, and Jack Shrimp with a hint of Arthurs Okie breakfast is all a 9,498 day old guy can ask for.

Top it off with a outing to Red Robin and my gut and my heart have burst (nearly literally, quite figuratively)

In the midst of my gluttony, I thought of hiding my face.

And then, I thought better of it.


Peeking out and welcoming you to the Orijanel Journal

Heavy focus on music, arts, writing, family, friends, and most notably....YouTube videos you careless to watch!



Thank you for taking time from your day to rant, rave, read, and relax with me.

Orijanel




1 comment:

  1. ah yes, a good weekend indeed, and the birth of a new blog on the eve of the birth of a new child.

    you even beat your older brother in fantasy football...

    but he took 2 of 3 from you in FIFA 10!

    (although, goal differential was 0)

    hah

    ReplyDelete