Monday, April 19, 2010

04NINETEEN10

hungry already!
10:34 am
not a good status update for the hour
pb and j not holding down the fort
rivers of coffee have ravaged Stomach Village

messaged my lioness on a social network
feelin good about my advancements on the day

Coachella reviews all seem positive
which is fitting
I wasn't there

Yes
I am an agent calling on behalf of a customer
Secret Agent??
not so much

Simultaneously I didn't qualify for a 2 dollar survey
Hmmm..Bigspot not quite hitting the spot

Again
I am the Agent
I am advised that BAC is a debt collector

Almond Milk is the healthy alternative
So is sleep
I pursue the latter

Steak fajita burrito down the hatch
My stomach calculating how pissed it will be with me
I cardio it off with walks to the printer

In a four way translated convo
INTENSE
only way to describe

out

2 comments: